JUNE 6, MILWAUKEE: 9:45 a.m. – 10:35 p.m.
JUNE 7, GREEN BAY : 9:45 a.m. – 10:35 a.m.
In a world full of noise, email marketing still remains an important channel for B2B and B2C companies. But in order for your messages to cut through that noise, they first have to make it to your prospects' and customers' inboxes!
This session will include a lively discussion of the current best practices in the email marketing world. We'll explore how we interact with our clients and prospects, how that affects your deliverability in the world of email marketing, and how you can ensure a strong sender reputation.
- How to improve and manage your email marketing reputation
- Best practices for database management
- How to warm up a list of contacts
- What KPIs are actually KPIs for emails? (Hint: it's not open rate. It might not even be click rate 😱)
- What reputation metrics should you track? (i.e. spam rate, undeliverable rate, unsubscribe rate)
Who should attend?
For a beginner-to-intermediate audience.