APRIL 26, GREEN BAY: 1:45 p.m. – 2:35 p.m.
APRIL 27, MILWAUKEE: 1:45 p.m. – 2:35 p.m.
You’ve dedicated countless hours towards evaluating, testing, and choosing a new CRM. You’ve assembled a great implementation team to create your dream platform. So, finally your work is done, right? Not so fast — as long as you have visions for true adoption, return on investment, and satisfied team members. This session will delve into best practices for leading a successful CRM change, specifically focused on the human side. We’ll cover the critical steps to ensure adoption before, during, and after implementation, along with how to design and execute a strategic roll-out.
- How to strategically account for the human side of change when rolling out a new CRM
- CRM change management best practices and considerations
- How to design and execute a strategic CRM launch/roll-out
- Keys for getting initial and ongoing CRM adoption
- How to track, translate, and deliver actionable adoption metrics
Who Should Attend?
For an intermediate to advanced audience