APRIL 26, GREEN BAY: 12:45 p.m. – 1:35 p.m.
APRIL 27, MILWAUKEE: 12:45 p.m. – 1:35 p.m.
What is one element you can use as a powerful differentiator in a content-saturated, AI-driven world?
In this session, Janice Dombrowski will help you understand why a consistent, defined brand is more important than ever. Learn how to audit, identify and convey your brand’s strengths and expertise—and how to smash through the saturated marketplace with the right messaging. Get insights on maximizing your brand’s impact on social media, your website, and in your overall marketing and sales strategy.
- Why a defined brand is critical for impactful marketing and sales
- Using your brand to separate yourself and stand out
- How to audit your current brand
- Insights to identify your brand’s strengths and expertise
- Tactics for maintaining a balanced brand
This session is for any level of marketer or salesperson who wants to strengthen their brand voice and set themselves apart in a noisy market